40-Year Olds Shrink Their Belly With This Cheap Homemade Shake
Belly fat makes people look unattractive, but medical experts explain that besides the fact that excess weight is not good for the appearance, obese people are at substantially higher risk of getting some severe health issue.
Undoubtedly, following some strict diet regimen or exercising is not easy at all, and overweight people wish there is some magic potion that will make the belly disappear.
Well, if you are looking for a potion that magically will shred the extra pounds – you should read on as we have the solution you need.
Below we are going to present you a shake that is nutritious and extremely beneficial for the overall health and it is low in calories, as well.
For the preparation of this potion you will need 4 ingredients: lemon, cucumber, ginger and mint.
This citrus fruit is abundant with vitamin C, but also contains high amounts of vitamin B1. Additionally, lemon contains minerals which are important for proper functioning of the organism: sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, fluorine as well as phosphorus.
Lemon offers numerous health benefits, including:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps the elimination of toxins from the organism
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- It is bactericidal (possesses incredibly powerful anti-bacterial properties)
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Precepts kidney stones
- Helps wound healing
Lemon is fruit that often is used as a natural treatment for various diseases including: constipation, colds, acidosis, anemia, pneumonia, insomnia, bronchitis, flu, fever, asthma, cavities or sores, kidney stones, inflammation, rickets, aphonia, tonsillitis, pleurisy and hypertension.
Cucumbers a consisted of 96% water and are very low in calories (50 grams cucumber contains only 10 calories). Cucumber is perfect for any weight loss regimen as it will make you feel full and you will eat less.
Benefits that cucumbers offer:
- Promotes the detoxification of the body Natural diuretic- help fight the retention of liquids and also helps eliminate toxins by
- increased urination
- Protects the stomach walls
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Natural laxative – help clean the intestines
- Help the organism to regulate levels of uric acid
Note: patients who are suffering from meteorism, diarrhea, chronic gastritis and irritable bowel should avoid consummation of cucumbers.
Ginger has a specific flavor and most commonly is used as a spice. However, ginger offers numerous health benefits and many people use it as a natural treatment of various diseases. Namely, ginger possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties, but also contains vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and minerals.
Ginger is used as natural remedy for treatment of:
- Respiratory problems – helps expel phlegm
- Common colds and flu
- Digestive problems
- Heart disease – promotes blood circulation
- Menstrual symptoms
Mint is an aromatic herb that has wide range of uses in the natural medicine.
Namely, the mint offers numerous therapeutic benefits:
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, mint is great for the respiratory system and treatment of diseases such as: dry cough, bronchitis, etc.
- Mint is antiseptic and has the ability to prevent the development of harmful microorganisms that often adhere the airways and their walls.
- Ascorbic acid contained in mint eases the expulsion of mucus and phlegm and thus it decongests the
- Mint is great for the skin, and it is particularly efficient when is used as a treatment of skin issues such as eczema.
- Fights stress Mint is beneficial for the digestive system: it efficiently can combat spasms and
- prevent flatulence.
- Fights febrile pictures
- Improves the blood circulation
- Improves sleep quality and fights insomnia
- Muscle relaxant if consumed in infusions
In natural medicine, mint is used for treatment of flu, colds, intestinal colic, asthma, diarrhea, vomiting, treatment of Crohn’s disease, elimination of halitosis as well as prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Mint, Ginger and Cucumber Lemonade
- 10 leaves peppermint or fresh mint leaves
- 1 medium size cucumber
- 4 lemons of average size lemons
- 1 inch peeled ginger root
- 2 liters water
Method of preparation and use:
Take one of the lemons and cut it into thin slices, and remove the seeds. Then, cut the cucumber into thin slices. Peel the ginger and cut it into thin slices, as well. Next step is to squeeze the other 3 lemons until you get lemon juice.
Pour the water into suitable container and put the mint leaves, the lemon juice, the slices of lemon, the slices of cucumber and the slices of ginger. Finally, add a little stevia (by your choice) and remember stir.
Store the resulted potion in the refrigerator and leave it cool down for at least 6 hours. Once the mixture is cooled, strain it and that’s it. Drink this potion throughout the day.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.