Adrenal fatigue is not acknowledged in the conventional medical model as it isn’t a medical condition, but a dysfunction between your adrenal glands and brain. Adrenal fatigue is characterized by brain fog, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, etc., symptoms that would not send you to the hospital, but they indicate that there is an imbalance in your body.
The signs of adrenal fatigue:
- Difficulty staying focused
- Brain fog
- Reduced ability to handle stress
- Low sex drive
- Hot flashes related to menopause or PMS
- Digestive problems
- Weight gain
- Salt and/or sugar cravings
- Elevated susceptibility to illness
Here is way you may have Adrenal Fatigue:
- Emotional stress
- Poor nutrition
- Microbiome imbalance and digestive infections
- Autoimmune diseases
irst of all you should know that a little stress is good and normal. The ability of your body to recover from stress is what counts, and if you are not eating or sleeping well and experiencing chronic stress, then you are more likely to experience adrenal burnout. In case you are a woman, you will notice a worsening in PMS symptoms or irregular cycles because your body will be struggling for molecules, such as progesterone to produce cortisol. This is a bad sign because it can also lead to estrogen dominance and infertility.
Thinning hair and constipation are also signs of adrenal fatigue and this happens because your adrenals affect your female hormones and your thyroid. Sleep problems and weight gain may also occur since you have slow metabolism because of high stress levels. To sum up, if you are chronically stressed, your body cannot burn fat.
Fix the adrenal fatigue naturally:
- Test your saliva to detect your cortisol levels
- Restore circadian rhythm
- Eat regularly to keep stable blood sugar levels
- Consume hormone-balancing, nutrient-rich foods and healthy fats
- Consume enough calories
- Eat foods high in vitamin C and B
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.