There is no doubt that coconut oil and Aloe Vera are products packed with some fantastic healing and nourishing properties.
When these two products are mixed together, they act as an excellent natural skin health booster. For instance, one of the effects that this combination provides is stretch mark removal which is done in a quick and smooth way.
If you are interested in making this amazing all-natural gel at home, keep on reading!
Aloe Vera and coconut oil are usually applied separately and they are part of many beauty and cosmetic products. However, by joining these products, their properties will enhance the effects on your skin. What is more, this remedy is completely natural and you don’t have to spend a small fortune to prepare it.
Coconut Oil Is Good For:
Natural skin hydration, providing an attractive glow, providing antifungal and antibacterial effects and highly recommended for individuals with dry skin type.
Aloe Vera Is Good For:
Soothing sunburn or burns that come from boiling water, fire etc. Preventing or masking wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks and blemishes. Calming irritated skin and allergic reactions on your skin, also, skin hydration and skin rejuvenation.
The Homemade Gel
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil
- Take a small bowl, put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in it and mix them well.
- Stir the mixture for about five minutes. You should get a mixture with homogenous texture and bright color.
- Pour 3-4 drops of any essential oil and store the remedy in a clean glass jar with a good lid.
- Keep the mixture at room temperature in a slightly darker place.
How To Use:
Apply the mixture on your skin like any cream. The best time to use this gel is right after showering when the pores are open and the skin can absorb the useful ingredients almost immediately.