How do you know if a woman is interested in you?
I am about to reveal to you, simple body languages that let you know if a woman you meet is interested in you or not.
When you pay careful attention to other people’s body language, you'll be able to quickly see their hidden signs about how they are feeling at that moment. Knowing how to read someone’s body language will make you more comfortable around them.
Understanding body language will also help you to monitor your own body language to ensure that you are conveying the right message to the other person to avoid misleading or misunderstanding.
When you know how to read a woman's body language when you are talking to her for the first time, you'll be able to detect if she is really interested in you or not, or she's just waiting for you to go away and leave her alone.
If you know what she’s thinking and feeling, you can more easily plan what to do or say next. The only alternative to reading body language is to resort to verbal cues only, and reading between the lines of what someone is saying is often difficult, if not impossible.
Put yourself at an advantage by secretly learning what different movements, postures, and actions mean in a woman's body language. It will relax you because you will have the inside scoop on what she’s feeling.
When you understand the language of lust inherent in every woman, you'll be able to determine what she wants from you at that instant!
How Does She Look At You?
The way in which a woman looks at you can carry a very strong message. First of all is the unspoken “come on over”, “I am available” look.
I want you to imagine sitting in a public place, be it at a bar, restaurant, eatery, coffee shop, club or wherever, and a women at a few tables away from you catches your eye.
She’s looking at you longer than if she was just glancing across the room. She’s making direct eye contact, she holds your gaze a little bit longer a second time, more than necessary.
That's a subtle signal that she’s clearly interested in you.
Go ahead and approach her!
When you are talking with a woman, you can read her eyes to see what she is thinking and feeling. If she doesn’t make eye contact with you, she’s probably anxious. If she does look at you, and her pupils dilate, then it means that she is excited and attracted to you.
If you carefully watch a person’s eyes when you are talking, you can tell if they are bored and disinterested, or if they genuinely are finding you funny and interesting. Decide how to proceed from here.
If while she is talking, she looks away, it is a sign of a lie. Don’t confuse this with looking up, which is an indicator that someone is trying to recall an answer or detail from the back of their head.
Excessive blinking while speaking is also a sign of lying.
Batting her eye lashes is a sign that she finds you attractive and is flirting. This is typically done when she is listening to you talking.
If she raises her eyebrows when you are talking, she’s probably excited about you and what you are saying.
Watch Her Hands And Feet For Clues!
Women subconsciously use their hands and feet to send a message. There are several, very different ways women do this.
Here are a few:
- Most common in an established relationship, if you tell a women good news, for example that you have front row concert tickets to her favorite band, she might clasp her hands and rub them together. This means that she’s excited, filled with anticipation of a fun evening, and full of positive energy.
- If a woman shows you her palms she is interested in you. This also means that she feels comfortable with you.
- If a woman points her feet in your direction then she may be interested in you.
- If a woman touches her hair, and runs her hands through it, it may be a sign that she’s attracted to you. Be aware though, that some women play with their hair out of habit, so it’s important to be able to differentiate between the two.
- Putting her hands in her pockets means that she may be trying to establish dominance. She may even rock back and forth to give the illusion of added height. Be aware of this because it might be a sign. Perhaps there will be dominance issues in the future.
What’s her Posture?
This one is fun to watch in others, and note in yourself. When you are walking down the street without thinking about your posture, how do you look? Most likely you are slightly slumped forward, head down, thinking about something else.
When an attractive woman walks by, what do you do? Probably stand up straight, put your head up, shoulders back, and chest out, right? This latter posture is more confident-looking and shows that you have a high level of self-esteem.
A few other interesting posture body language definitions are:
Men and women tend to lean in to a person to whom they are attracted. Does she laugh at your jokes and tilt her head back? Then she is probably interested in you.
Does she lean forward and touch your arm lightly? This is definitely a sign that she likes you and is trying to draw a connection to you.
That's it next time you meet a woman you fancy, watch out for these 3 signs to know if she's interested in you or not.
Your Practical Action Steps:
1. When in public places, watch out those 3 signs in a woman that interest you;
2. Once the light is GREEN, go for her!